Get your Texas Real Estate license With Real Estate Express
Real Estate Express is the leading online school for aspiring Texas real estate agents. Thousands of people in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin and across the state chose us for their real estate pre-license education.
See what they are achieving.
Thousands of real estate agents and brokers turn to Real Estate Express to complete their real estate continuing education requirements. Our continuing education courses focus on improving your real estate skills, productivity and income. And they’re all state-approved.
Join 200,000 others and find a course right here
te profession, increasing your productivity and branching into new areas of work so you can have more control over your career.
In many states, Real Estate Express partners with their sister school, McKissock Learning, to offer you the most up-to-date courses.
What you can expect from us:
- Relevant industry trends
- Practical application to your real estate career
- Courses that will help you generate better income and career advancement
- Available anytime and anywhere
Become a Real Estate Sales Agent
- Citizen of the United States or lawfully admitted alien
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of Texas
- Meet TREC’s qualifications for honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity
- Consider requesting a Moral Character Determination before applying for the license
Check Texas Real Estate Commissions’ website for the current state requirements: